Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
The terms and conditions upon which the tickets are sold are set out below. Purchase of a ticket will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Tickets are issued and remain the property of Melrose RFC
2. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and are non-refundable.
3. Tickets are issued for the purchaser’s personal use unless with the prior agreement of Melrose RFC and shall be void if resold at a premium or for commercial purposes without prior permission from Melrose RFC.
4. No money will be returned for this ticket if the tournament is postponed and played upon a future date, but the ticket will remain valid for such postponement. No money will be returned for tickets if the tournament is abandoned during the period of play.
5. The use of tickets as prizes in competitions, lotteries, auctions or for promotional purposes is prohibited unless expressly authorised in writing by Melrose RFC. It is prohibited to advertise the re-sale of tickets in any manner including, without limitation, any on-line auction. Such action will result in the cancellation of the ticket.
6. Any person seeking to use a ticket in breach of these conditions may be denied entry to the ground.
7. Admission to the ground is subject to compliance with the ground rules. No alcohol may be taken into the ground.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by Scots Law and any dispute relating to them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.